Sunday, September 30, 2007

GO BEARS!!!

Still in Eugene, OR. Sorry, no pictures this time. It's been a crazy 2 days here in Eugene. Let's see, here are some summaries:

0. The first night we went to Eugene City Brewing Company. It was kinda boring there. It was a trivia night and Andy's law school friends were all into it but we were feeling more rowdy, drunk crowd. So we took off to go to "Renny's" after stealing their hats. Now I have a memorabilia that will forever remind of Eugene. We were pretty drunk already by this point, Andy more so than I. In fact, Andy took me on a nice tour of Eugene on our walk to Renny's. Somehow we managed to completely get lost and walk for about an hour just to come back to the place where we started. Thanx Andy! See if I ever ask you for directions again. Anyways, Mills' other friends Sam and Casey to the rescue. They came down from Portland and they picked us up and we all headed to Renny's.

1. Renny's. Too much beer...I must have talked to almost everyone in that place. I met this huge dude and 2 of his friends (he must have been at least 6' 4" and 300lb.) who went by the name "Killer Bunny" who invited me to come deer hunting with them the next day. I would've been totally down except for the fact I had a football game to go to. My classic line from the night: "I'm gonna use being Asian to go talk to these people."

2. I went to one of the greatest college football games I've ever been to, and the fact that I was that token Cal fan in the entire student section full of Duck fans, it was extra fun to get rowdy and loud. You Cal fans would've been proud of me. In fact, it's a miracle I didn't get my ass kicked in the student section. I was extra loud, obnoxious, and annoying just to rub it in. GO BEARS! Dixon their mouths. They were selling these shirts that said "Dixon your mouth", I was yelling "You better change that to Dixon my mouth.", and I got one of the fans to take the shirt off and fold it away. Ha...sucker!

3. I've never eaten so many burritos within a period of 48 hours. I think every meal I've had here in Eugene except for two has been from this place called "Burrito Boy". I was surprisingly impressed with how good it was though. Every college needs one of those places: a 24-hour burrito joint.

Anyways, it's time to let my brain and liver recover from the last 2-day bender. It's been 2 solid days of straight up partying. I'm really starting to like Eugene. Well, what I know of Eugene is only right around the campus but this would've been a fun place to go to school. In fact, Eugene reminds me a lot of Berkeley except smaller with less diversity. Well it's time to leave Eugene and head to Portland. Andy has been a wonderful host here in Eugene and I owe him one even though he did take me on an hour long walk around Eugene on a rainy day. Thanx bro. Good bye Eugene. It's been good...

1 comment:

Elena said...

Why am I not surprised to see that you been partying/ drinking it up? Haha! Here the rest of us are working away...Did Cal win the game?